This unit functions with a vision to sustain a continuing alliance with dental graduates through significant engagement, partnership, and excellence. Its mission is to promote, foster, and enrich a strong beneficial relationship between the dental alumni and the KKUCOD for the greater benefit of the alumni, the KKUCOD, and the community.
- KKUCOD Alumni
- KKUCOD present students
- Dental Community
- Promote communication to support the sense of affiliation between the KKUCOD and its graduates.
- Establish an accessible electronic database for the KKUCOD’s graduates.
- Following up on graduates’ careers after graduation.
- Identifying professional needs and providing better training and employment opportunities for all graduates.
- Activation of continuing education programs by KKUCOD
- Collaborating with different institutions and employers to better achieve the goals of the KKUCOD, and the KKUCOD Alumni Unit goals in particular.
- Assessing the satisfaction level of the KKUCOD graduates.
- Make recommendations to assist in the operations of planning and organizing the work process in the KKUCOD.
- Establish an alumni association for the KKUCOD.
- Issuing the alumni guideline.
- Provide an official social platform for interaction.
- Create a website and social media accounts for alumni.
- Conduct an electronic post-exit survey for the KKUCOD’s graduates.
- Conduct an electronic survey to identify the professional needs of the KKUCOD’s alumni.
- Organize continuing education program courses at the KKUCOD.
- Conduct meetings with the main dental employers in the region.
- Conducting a periodic social gathering for all alumni of KKU-DENT.
- Dr. Saleh Al Qahtani (Head)
- Dr. Mansoor Shariff (Member)
- Dr. Naif Abogazalah (Member)
- Dr. Ahmad Al Malwi (Member)
- Dr. Saeed Arem (Member)
- Dr. Nasser Alahmari (Member)
- Dr. Nada Alamoudi (Member)
- Dr. Amal Shaiban (Member)
- Dr. Vinod Mathew (Member)
- Dr. Mutassim Elnager (Member)